Agree Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ADC)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Agree Realty Corporation (NYSE:ADC) is tomorrow, March 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 40 cents per share. At a price of $22.76 as of 9:31 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7%. The average volume for Agree has been 114,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Agree has a market cap of $225.1 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are down 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Agree Realty Corporation, a real estate investment trust (REIT), engages in the ownership, development, acquisition, and management of retail properties, which are primarily leased to national and regional retail companies in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.9, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV