America First Tax Exempt Investors Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (ATAX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for America First Tax Exempt Investors (Nasdaq:ATAX) is tomorrow, March 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $5.85 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 8.6%. The average volume for America First Tax Exempt Investors has been 104,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. America First Tax Exempt Investors has a market cap of $175.9 million and is part of the financial sector and real estate industry. Shares are up 11.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. America First Tax Exempt Investors, L.P. engages in acquiring, holding, selling, and dealing with a portfolio of federally tax-exempt mortgage revenue bonds. The company has a P/E ratio of 83.4, equal to the average real estate industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV