Syntel Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SYNT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Syntel (Nasdaq:SYNT) is tomorrow, March 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of six cents per share. At a price of $52.41 as of 9:32 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 0.5%. The average volume for Syntel has been 133,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Syntel has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Syntel, Inc. provides information technology (IT) and knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) services worldwide. It operates in four segments: Applications Outsourcing, KPO, e-Business, and TeamSourcing. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.2, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV