NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Interactive Intelligence (Nasdaq:ININ) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it traded at $38.53 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $38.47. Interactive Intelligence is changing hands at $37.22 with 2,157 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 122,200 shares over the past 30 days. Interactive Intelligence has a market cap of $685.4 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 41% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Interactive Intelligence, Inc. provides software application suites for voice over Internet protocol (VoIP) business communications to enterprises in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 46.8, equal to the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your ININ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about ININ
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV