The Board of Directors of Natuzzi S.p.A. (NYSE:NTZ), Italy’s largest furniture manufacturer and world’s leading manufacturer of leather-upholstered furniture, today announced its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2010.
FULL YEAR 2010
- Total Net Sales were €518.6 million, up 0.6% as compared to FY 2009
- Industrial Margin was €197.1 million as compared to €185.6 million in FY 2009
- Positive EBIT of €0.4 million vs. a negative EBIT of €10.6 million in FY 2009
- Net Group Loss of €11.1 million vs. a Net Group Loss of €17.7 million in FY 2009
FOURTH QUARTER 2010
- Total Net Sales were €132.0 million, down 13.3% as compared to fourth quarter 2009
- Industrial Margin was €51.3 million as compared to €59.3 million in fourth quarter 2009
- Positive EBIT of €0.2 million, vs. a positive EBIT of 2.1million in fourth quarter 2009
- Net Group Loss of €1.4 million vs. a Net Group Loss of €2.5 million in fourth quarter 2009
- Positive Net Financial Position of €45.6 million
FULL YEAR 2010 CONSOLIDATED RESULTSDuring 2010 Total Net Sales (including raw materials and semi-finished products sold to third parties) were €518.6 million, increasing by 0,6% with respect to 2009. Upholstery net sales were at €460.5, up by 2.2% as compared to full year 2009. The break-down of upholstery net sales by geographic area was as follows: Europe (excluding Italy) 40.5%, the Americas 35.7%, Italy 11.2% and Rest of the World 12.6%. The best commercial performances were reported in the Rest of the World area with an increase of 23.8% over 2009 (in particular, Australia up by 25.1% and China up by 51.9%), and in the Americas where we recorded a 17.5% increase. In Europe, even if we recorded an overall negative performance of minus 11.4%, we point out the positive performance of 13.5% from Great Britain.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV