NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Permian Basin Royalty (NYSE:PBT) is tomorrow, March 29, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 14 cents per share. At a price of $21.84 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.5%. The average volume for Permian Basin Royalty has been 232,100 shares per day over the past 30 days. Permian Basin Royalty has a market cap of $1 billion and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Permian Basin Royalty Trust owns overriding royalty rights in mineral properties in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.7, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.2.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PBT
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV