NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Apco Oil and Gas International (APAGF), SandRidge Energy (SD) and McMoRan Exploration (MMR) were top gainers last week, while YPF (YPF) Nexen (NXY) and Bankers Petroleum (BNKJF) headed the losers' list last week.
Apco Oil and Gas and Sandridge Energy topped charts with gains of around 15.8% and 14.1%, respectively.
McMoRan Exploration advanced 12.4% during the week on a probable takeover by Chevron (CVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV