Callon Petroleum Company (NYSE: CPE) today announced it will be making an investor presentation at 2:30 p.m. Central Daylight Time Wednesday, March 30, 2011 at the Howard Weil 39 th Annual Energy Conference in New Orleans.
The presentation will be posted on the internet through the Events & Presentations Section of the company’s website at www.callon.com on the afternoon of March 30th and will be archived there for subsequent review.
Callon Petroleum Company is engaged in the acquisition, development, exploration and operation of oil and gas properties in Louisiana, Texas, and the offshore waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
It should be noted that this news release contains projections and other forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. These projections and statements reflect the company’s current views with respect to future events and financial performance. No assurances can be given, however, that these events will occur or that these projections will be achieved and actual results could differ materially from those projected as a result of certain factors. Some of the factors which could affect our future results and could cause results to differ materially from those expressed in our forward-looking statements are discussed in our filings with the SEC, including our Annual Reports on Form 10-K and Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, available on our website or the SEC’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV