MORRIS PLAINS, N.J., March 28, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immunomedics, Inc. (Nasdaq:IMMU), a biopharmaceutical company primarily focused on the development of monoclonal antibody-based products for the targeted treatment of cancer, autoimmune and other serious diseases, today announced that seven posters will be presented at the 102 nd Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), April 2 – 6, 2011, in Orlando, FL.
The focus of this year's presentations will be on novel fusion proteins created by the Company's patented Dock-and-Lock (DNL) platform technology. Other presentations will include the development of new antibody-drug conjugates of SN-38, the active metabolite of irinotecan, a drug used for the treatment of cancer.
The schedule and meeting places for the poster sessions, together with the abstract and poster board numbers, are listed below:
- "Dendritic-cell vaccine: Cross-presentation of carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) by dendritic cells (DCs) through a fusion protein targeting CD74 on DCs" [Abstract No. 755, Poster Session: Cancer Vaccines and Novel Adjuvant Approaches, Sunday, April 3, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Poster Section 31, Poster Board Number 9, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "Effective lymphoma and leukemia therapy with epratuzumab (anti-CD22 IgG) conjugated to SN-38 (Emab-SN-38), with enhanced activity in combination with veltuzumab (anti-CD20 IgG)" [Abstract No. 1798, Poster Session: Novel Combination Immunotherapy Approaches and New Agents, Monday, April 4, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Poster Section 32, Poster Board Number 18, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "HLA-DR-targeting tetrameric IFNα2b immunocytokine has potent in vitro and in vivo activity in myelomas, lymphomas and leukemias" [Abstract No. 1803, Poster Session: Novel Combination Immunotherapy Approaches and New Agents, Monday, April 4, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Poster Section 32, Poster Board Number 23, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "Tolerability in mice, monkeys, and rabbits of new antibody (MAb)-drug (SN-38) immunoconjugates" [Abstract No. 3619, Poster Session: Novel Biologics and Antibody-Drug Conjugates, Tuesday, April 5, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Poster Section 30, Poster Board Number 6, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "Novel antibody-dendrimer conjugates efficiently complex plasmid DNA" [Abstract No. 4445, Poster Session: Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Tuesday, Apr 5, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Poster Section 25, Poster Board Number 18, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "Heterodimerization of CD74 and CD20 by two hexavalent, bispecific, anti-CD20/CD74 antibodies leads to potent cytotoxicity in mantle cell lymphoma" [Abstract No. 4572, Poster Session: Cancer-targeting Antibodies, Tuesday, Apr 5, 1:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m., Poster Section 31, Poster Board Number 14, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
- "Pretargeted immunoPET for imaging human colonic cancer in a mouse model" [Abstract No. 5282, Poster Session: In vivo Imaging 1, Wednesday, April 6, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m., Poster Section 23, Poster Board Number 12, Exhibit Hall A4-C]
CONTACT: Dr. Chau Cheng Director, Investor Relations & Grant Management (973) 605-8200, extension 123 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV