Liz Claiborne Sees $11M-$17M EBITDA Loss
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Liz Claiborne (LIZ), a maker and seller of clothes, said it expects a loss of $11 million to $17 million in adjusted EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) in the first quarter.
The company, in a statement Monday, said direct-to-consumer comparable sales in February for its Juicy Couture brands fell 5%, while Lucky Brands sales rose 12% and kate spade sales rose 87%.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV