LTX-Credence Corporation (NASDAQ: LTXC) today announced that on March 25, 2011, it notified Verigy Ltd. of the termination of the merger agreement between the companies, effective immediately, due to the occurrence of a Triggering Event (as defined in the merger agreement) with respect to Verigy. On March 25, 2011, Verigy paid LTX-Credence the $15,000,000 termination fee payable under the merger agreement.
LTX-Credence is a global provider of ATE solutions designed to deliver value through innovation enabling customers to implement best-in-class test strategies to maximize their profitability. LTX-Credence addresses the broad, divergent test requirements of the wireless, computing, automotive and entertainment market segments, offering a comprehensive portfolio of technologies, the largest installed base in the Asia-Pacific region, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Additional information can be found at www.ltxc.com.
LTX-Credence and LTXC are trademarks of LTX-Credence Corporation.All
other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV