Eastman Kodak: After-Hours Trading
Fuqi is working to restate prior results for parts of 2009 and has yet to file its Form 10-K for the past two fiscal years.
The company expects its shares will continue to trade over-the-counter through the Pink Sheets electronic exchange under the same symbol.
Fuqi shares closed Friday's regular session down 8.7% at $3.36, and dropped another 18% to $2.75 in extended action on volume of around 55,000.
--Written by Michael Baron in New York.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Michael Baron.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV