Nasdaq to Delist China RTO Fuqi International
John Malone, the partner who heads up SEC reporting and compliance for Malone Bailey, wasn't immediately available Friday for comment.
Yet another company, China Century Dragon (CDM), whose stock started trading in the U.S. only last month, received a notice from the NYSE on Monday saying that the exchange was "evaluating both the need for certain public disclosure, as well as the overall suitability for continued listing of the Company's common stock."
All three companies had shares underwritten by the Los Angeles firm WestPark Capital, an investment bank known for bringing Chinese small-caps public in the U.S. A WestPark spokesperson wasn't immediately available for comment.
-- Written by Scott Eden in New York>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Eden. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/ScottEden. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV