- Nonperforming loans reduced $3.2 million to $139.5 million from the prior quarter
- Nonperforming assets reduced $3.1 million to $179.9 million from the prior last quarter
- Net interest margin reduced 25 basis points to 3.17% from the prior quarter
- Increased the allowance for loan losses by $10.0 million from the prior quarter
- Home Savings’ Tier 1 leverage ratio reduced 39 basis points from the prior quarter to 7.84%
- Home Savings’ Total Risk Based Capital reduced 58 basis points from the prior quarter to 12.54%
- Book value per share and tangible book value per share each declined $0.82 from the prior quarter to $5.69 and $5.67, respectively
United Community Financial Corp. Announces Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.