(NYSE: GOF) Claymore/Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund (the “Fund”) announces that the Fund’s name and CUSIP have changed to Guggenheim Strategic Opportunities Fund and 40167F101, respectively. The Fund’s ticker will remain the same and the Fund will continue to seek its investment objective of maximizing total return through a combination of current income and capital appreciation using the same investment strategy.
|GOF Market Price||4.98%||27.70%||20.25%|
Data as of 2/28/2011. All returns for periods longer than one year are annualized.
The aforementioned returns assume reinvestment of dividends. Performance data quoted represents past performance, which is no guarantee of future results, and current performance may be lower or higher than the figures shown. The investment return and principal value of an investment will fluctuate with changes in market conditions and other factors so that an investor's shares, when sold, may be worth more or less than their original cost.
Claymore Advisors, LLC changed its name to Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors, LLC. The change marked the next phase of business integration following the acquisition of Claymore by Guggenheim Partners, LLC (“Guggenheim Partners”), announced on October 15, 2009. The Guggenheim Funds business will continue to support the current product lineup of exchange-traded funds (ETFs), unit investment trusts (UITs) and closed-end funds (CEFs), with their respective strategies and investment policies remaining unchanged.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV