16 Small-Cap Stocks in Danger of Delisting
Repros Therapeutics (RPRX)
Company Profile: Repros Therapeutics is development-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of oral small-molecule drugs for major unmet medical needs.Current Share Price: $5.46 (March 29) Listing Violation: Market makers. The company's Series A Warrants (RPRXW) and Series B Warrants (RPRXZ) haven't had a minimum of two active and registered market makers. Received Nasdaq Notice: March 15 Management's Expected Action: Repros has until April 14 to regain compliance with the rule. Repros said that due to certain technical issues, relevant information related to the active and registered market makers for the warrants wasn't being disseminated regarding quotes. Repros said that such technical issues have been resolved and it anticipates that it will demonstrate compliance with the rule before the April 14 deadline.
Tidelands Bancshares (TDBK) Company Profile: Tidelands Bancshares is a bank holding company engaged in the business of accepting demand, savings and time deposits insured by the FDIC and providing commercial, consumer and mortgage loans to the general public. Current Share Price: 69 cents (March 29) Listing Violation: Bid price. The listing rule requires that a company maintains a minimum closing bid price of $1 per share for its common stock. Tidelands shares last closed above $1 on Feb. 10. Tidelands is also in violation of a Nasdaq listing requirement that the company maintains a minimum market value of publicly held shares of $5 million. Received Nasdaq Notice: March 16 Management's Expected Action: Tidelands has until Sept. 12 to regain compliance with the bid price rule, although the company did not provide any statement regarding its course of action. Separately, Tidelands has until June 15 to satisfy the minimum market value rule.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV