Company Profile: Bionovo is a clinical-stage drug discovery and development company focusing on women's health and cancer.Current Share Price: 64 cents (March 29) Listing Violation: Bid price. The listing rule requires that a company maintains a minimum closing bid price of $1 per share for its common stock. Bionovo shares last closed above $1 on Jan. 27. Received Nasdaq Notice: March 14 Management's Expected Action: Bionovo has until Sept. 12 to regain compliance with the minimum bid price rule. The company said it intends to use its best efforts to regain compliance with Nasdaq's minimum bid requirement.
Parametric Technology (PMTC) Company Profile: Parametric Technology develops, markets and supports product-development software solutions and related services that help companies design products, manage product information and improve their product development processes. Current Share Price: $21.90 (March 29) Listing Violation: Board independence. The listing rule requires the board of directors to have a majority of members who are independent. Received Nasdaq Notice: March 15 Management's Expected Action: Parametric said the company is conducting a search for an additional member of its board of directors with the intention of appointing the new director "as soon as practicable." After Parametric had an annual meeting of shareholders March 9, the company had an equal number of independent and non-independent directors. The company said it has until Sept. 6 to regain compliance.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV