WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind., March 25, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Endocyte, Inc. (Nasdaq:ECYT), a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases, announced today that it will hold its 2011 Annual Meeting of Stockholders on Thursday, May 26, 2011, in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The record date for the Annual Meeting will be April 11, 2011. Only stockholders of record at the close of business on April 11, 2011, may vote at the meeting. Endocyte anticipates making its proxy statement available to these stockholders in April 2011, which will include the time and location of the Annual Meeting, as well as a description of the matters to be considered.
About EndocyteEndocyte is a biopharmaceutical company developing targeted therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Endocyte uses its proprietary technology to create novel small molecule drug conjugates (SMDCs) and companion imaging diagnostics for personalized targeted therapies. The company's SMDCs actively target receptors that are over-expressed on diseased cells, relative to healthy cells. This targeted approach is designed to enable the treatment of patients with highly active drugs at greater doses, delivered more frequently, and over longer periods of time than would be possible with the untargeted drug alone. The companion imaging diagnostics are designed to identify patients whose disease over-expresses the target of the therapy and who are therefore more likely to benefit from treatment.
CONTACT: Vickey Buskirk, Endocyte Inc. (765) 807-0617 Stephanie Ascher, Stern Investor Relations, Inc. (212) 362-1200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV