NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc. fell 7.9 percent to $48.04.
Synnex Corp. fell 7.8 percent to $31.47.
Gabelli Global Multimedia Trust Inc. fell 4.9 percent to $7.72.Best Buy Co. fell 4.1 percent to $28.88. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $5.12. Darden Restaurants Inc. fell 3.9 percent to $46.13. Resource Capital Corp. fell 3.7 percent to $6.88. HealthSpring Inc. fell 3.3 percent to $36.73. KV Pharmaceutical Co. class A fell 3.0 percent to $9.19. Demand Media Inc. fell 2.7 percent to $20.21.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV