Petroquest Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PQ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Petroquest Energy (NYSE:PQ) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $9.24 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $9.24. Petroquest Energy is changing hands at $9.22 with 450,850 shares traded as of 12:26 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 874,900 shares over the past 30 days. Petroquest Energy has a market cap of $562.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. PetroQuest Energy, Inc. operates as an independent oil and gas company. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of oil and gas properties in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas, as well as onshore and in the shallow waters offshore the Gulf Coast Basin. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.
- Practice your PQ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV