Petroquest Energy Stock Hits New 52-Week High (PQ)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Petroquest Energy (NYSE:PQ) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $9.24 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $9.24. Petroquest Energy is changing hands at $9.22 with 450,850 shares traded as of 12:26 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 874,900 shares over the past 30 days. Petroquest Energy has a market cap of $562.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 15.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. PetroQuest Energy, Inc. operates as an independent oil and gas company. It engages in the acquisition, exploration, development, and operation of oil and gas properties in Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Texas, as well as onshore and in the shallow waters offshore the Gulf Coast Basin. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.
- Practice your PQ trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV