MILAN, March 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Luxottica Group S.p.A. (NYSE: LUX; MTA: LUX), a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear, announced today that the Board of Directors Report for the Stockholders Meeting convened on April 28, 2011, on first call, and April 29, 2011, on second call, is available at the Company's registered office and at Borsa Italiana ( www.borsaitaliana.it). Additionally, the Company filed with the SEC the Proxy Statement relating to this Stockholders Meeting, which is to be sent to holders of the Company's American Depositary Shares.
Both the Report and the Proxy Statement are available on the Company's website at www.luxottica.com.
Given past experience and the Company's share capital structure, the Meeting will likely take place on April 28, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV