Hugoton Royalty Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HGT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hugoton Royalty (NYSE:HGT) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it traded at $23.95 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $23.60. Hugoton Royalty is changing hands at $23.90 with 70,729 shares traded as of 11:36 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 168,900 shares over the past 30 days. Hugoton Royalty has a market cap of $935.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 13.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Hugoton Royalty Trust operates as an express trust in the United States. It holds a 80% net profits interests in certain natural gas producing working interest properties of XTO Energy Inc. XTO Energy Inc. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.1, equal to the average energy industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 16.
- Practice your HGT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV