SPRINGDALE, Ark., March 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Consumers will have multiple ways to save on their favorite Tyson® deli products, and enter to win prizes during the 2011 March college basketball tournament time.
Tyson is partnering with Marzetti® Dips for the Flavorful Four promotion, which is expected to be featured in approximately 7,000 stores and online at TysonFlavorfulFour.com. Consumers can save on Tyson Wings and Boneless Wings plus Marzetti® Dips. In-store POS features a 2-D barcode that consumers can snap with their smartphone to enter the sweepstakes directly from their mobile device. Online, consumers can vote for their favorite wing and dip combination to be entered to win instant prizes and for a chance at the grand prize of an all-expenses paid trip to a college basketball game of their choice. Look for it March 7, 2011 - April 15, 2011.
Consumers can also play for a chance to win prizes on Facebook in the "Are You Game" DeliAnytime Challenge where consumers can qualify simply by "liking" DeliAnytime on Facebook. Every game day during the tournament, March 15th- April 4th, a new challenge will be revealed giving consumers the opportunity to participate for the chance to win prizes like coupons, gift cards, Tyson deli products, and more.
Eric Le Blanc, Director of Sales Development for Tyson Deli, stated, "Social networking sites like Facebook are a fun way to enhance consumers' experience with our products from the retailer's deli.""Tyson enjoys a wonderful partnership with Marzetti," continued Le Blanc. "Wings and dips are a natural addition to a March tournament party at home." © 2011 Tyson Foods, Inc. Tyson is a registered trademark of Tyson Foods, Inc. © 2011 Marzetti Company. All rights reserved.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV