NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded John Bean Technologies (JBT) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $530 million market cap, food processing company popped by 47.7% to a profit of $15.8 million compared to the prior fourth quarter.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on seven U.S. common stocks for March 24, 2011. In total, four stocks were upgraded and three stocks were downgraded by our stock model.
In the fourth quarter, John Bean Technologies reported $287 million in revenue, an increase of 16.5% compared to the year earlier quarter. Learn more about John Bean Technologies: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$421 million market cap, apparel retailer, Talbots Inc (TLB) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In fourth quarter results, Talbots' bottom line flipped to a loss of $2.8 million from a profit of $4.1 million in the year earlier quarter. Over the same time period, revenue dipped by 7.4% to $293 million. Learn more about Talbots: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, FL.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV