3. General Steel Holdings (GSI - Get Report), operates a portfolio of Chinese companies engaged in the production of a variety of steel products including reinforced bars (rebar), hot-rolled carbon and silicon sheets, spiral-weld pipes and high-speed wire. The company has interests in four steel-related subsidiaries: General Steel (China), Baotou Steel, Shaanxi Longmen Iron and Steel (Long Steel Group), and Maoming Hengda Steel Group.
10 Steel Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.