4. Ternium (TX) a steel company in Latin America is involved in manufacturing and processing a range of flat and long steel products for the construction, home appliances, capital goods, container, food, energy and automotive industries.
For its latest fourth quarter, the company reported 41% increase in net sales to $1.93 billion from the year-ago period with shipments rising 27%. The company's board of directors proposed an annual dividend of $0.075 per share, or $150.4 million, payable on June 9, 2011 after approval. For full-year 2010, revenues increased 49% while net income edged up marginally by 2% from 2009 levels.
For first quarter of 2011, operating income is likely to improve sequentially, primarily on improving margins in the North America operating profit. Higher prices and shipment levels, partially offset by increased cost per ton, would sustain higher margins. For 2011, Terenium foresees growth accelerating in the NAFTA region, led by higher industrial activity in Mexico. Furthermore, demand from South American economies will continue during 2011.All the 11 analysts covering the stock recommend a buy on it. As per analysts surveyed by Bloomberg, the average 12-month price target is $47.1, nearly 32% higher than the stock's current price.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV