6. AK Steel Holding (AKS - Get Report) through its wholly owned subsidiary produces flat-rolled carbon, stainless and electrical steels and tubular products from its seven steelmaking and finishing plants located in Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio and Pennsylvania. Besides, the company also has a wholly owned subsidiary AK Tube.
10 Steel Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.