FRESNO, Calif., March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Dennis R. Woods, President and Chief Executive Officer of United Security Bancshares http://www.unitedsecuritybank.com/ (Nasdaq: UBFO), reported that the Board of Directors of United Security Bancshares declared a 2nd quarter 2011 stock dividend of one percent (1%) on March 22, 2011. The stock dividend will be paid to shareholders of record on April 8, 2011 and the dividend shares will be issued on April 20, 2011.
This marks the 10th consecutive stock dividend since initiated in 2008. The stock dividend is employed to preserve and build capital because of marketplace uncertainty in the 1-4 family residential real estate market and its impact on the Company's construction and related land and lot loan portfolio. Those conditions continue but are improving in some sectors as the economic conditions improve.
SOURCE United Security Bancshares
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV