Addus Homecare Corporation Stock Upgraded (ADUS)
- ADUS has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 22.09% from its price level of one year ago. Turning toward the future, the fact that the stock has come down in price over the past year should not necessarily be interpreted as a negative; it could be one of the factors that may help make the stock attractive down the road. Right now, however, we believe that it is too soon to buy.
- The gross profit margin for ADDUS HOMECARE CORP is currently lower than what is desirable, coming in at 30.20%. Regardless of ADUS's low profit margin, it has managed to increase from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 2.20% trails the industry average.
- In comparison to the other companies in the Health Care Providers & Services industry and the overall market, ADDUS HOMECARE CORP's return on equity is significantly below that of the industry average and is below that of the S&P 500.
- The current debt-to-equity ratio, 0.51, is low and is below the industry average, implying that there has been successful management of debt levels. To add to this, ADUS has a quick ratio of 1.93, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- ADUS's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.6%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 6.7%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.