NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Tower International Inc. fell 6.0 percent to $16.20.
Endeavour Silver Corp. fell 5.4 percent to $9.33.
Best Buy Co. fell 5.4 percent to $30.13.KV Pharmaceutical Co. class A fell 4.8 percent to $9.47. CSS Industries Inc. fell 4.6 percent to $17.74. International Coal Group fell 4.1 percent to $10.87. KV Pharmaceutical Co. class B fell 4.1 percent to $9.51. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $5.33. Pharmerica Corp. fell 3.9 percent to $10.77. Harry Winston Diam fell 3.8 percent to $14.36.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV