- Signed new enterprise customers and had a number of existing customers, for both the Astea Alliance and FieldCentrix solutions, continue to expand their configurations with additional licensing for more users and additional functionality.
- During the fourth quarter, Astea added major customers in each of their operating regions. In North America, Astea signed a leading Fortune 500 company that provides diagnostic testing, information and services. In Europe, the Company signed a nationwide tire retailer and tire service provider with a network of over 300 Service Centers throughout the UK. Additionally, in Asia Pacific, Astea signed one of the world's largest manufacturers of semiconductor equipment and material.
- A number of customers completed their deployments and many upgraded to the latest releases, reaffirming that Astea's customers recognize the value and positive impact that Astea's solutions are having on their overall service business.
- The Company introduced Astea Alliance, version 10.0. This release was by far Astea's most comprehensive release to date. Astea Alliance 10.0 focuses on enabling and easily facilitating service organizations to confidently and effectively create, support and manage a truly virtual service delivery network for both financial and operational efficiencies. With workforce collaboration, analytics, third party and vendor management, ITIL support and much more, organizations can feel confident that they are implementing best practices and delivering a consistent level of service around the globe, greatly improving customer satisfaction.
- Astea entered into a partner relationship with ITOCHU Techno-Solutions Corporation ("CTC") a significant leading systems integrator in Japan. The partnership combines its deep IT services expertise and systems integration experience with Astea's global service lifecycle management, mobility and optimization solutions. CTC will act as a value added reseller of Astea Alliance solutions, giving their current and future customers access to Astea's industry leading service lifecycle management and mobility solution. They will market, sell and deploy the Astea Alliance suite to their existing customer base as well as aggressively pursue new customers in Japan.
- Astea announced their positioning in the Visionaries Quadrant in Gartner's 2010 Field Service Management Magic Quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors compare against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner.
Astea Reports Full Year 2010 And Profitable Fourth Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.