PICKERINGTON, Ohio, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior management of R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) will discuss the Company's purchase of Portland, OR-based accessories marketer baggallini, Inc., during a special conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern time, Friday, April 1.
baggallini, a developer and marketer of functional, fashionable handbags, tote bags and travel accessories, markets its products through a network of thousands of full-price specialty and independent retailers, boutiques, travels stores, catalogs and on-line retailers.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=77847.
The conference call will also be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.Replays and a written transcript of the call will be posted for up to one year at the Investor Room section of the Company's Website ( www.rgbarry.com). About R.G. Barry Corporation R.G. Barry Corporation creates and markets lifestyle brands and products that are functional, fashionable and touch consumers. Our brands include: Dearfoams, the world's best-known slipper brand and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products. To learn more, visit www.rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV