PICKERINGTON, Ohio, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior management of R.G. Barry Corporation (Nasdaq: DFZ) will discuss the Company's purchase of Portland, OR-based accessories marketer baggallini, Inc., during a special conference call at 11 a.m. Eastern time, Friday, April 1.
baggallini, a developer and marketer of functional, fashionable handbags, tote bags and travel accessories, markets its products through a network of thousands of full-price specialty and independent retailers, boutiques, travels stores, catalogs and on-line retailers.
To listen via the Internet, log on to http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=77847.
The conference call will also be available at 800.860.2442 (U.S.) and +1.412.858.4600 (international) until five minutes before starting time.Replays and a written transcript of the call will be posted for up to one year at the Investor Room section of the Company's Website ( www.rgbarry.com). About R.G. Barry Corporation R.G. Barry Corporation creates and markets lifestyle brands and products that are functional, fashionable and touch consumers. Our brands include: Dearfoams, the world's best-known slipper brand and Foot Petals premium insoles and comfort products. To learn more, visit www.rgbarry.com. SOURCE R.G. Barry Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV