3. LDK Solar (LDK) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of PV products and is the world's largest producer of multi-crystalline solar wafers.
The management guided improved business performance for 2010 fourth quarter and full-year 2011. The company expects revenue in the range of $870 to $910 million, wafer shipments of 615 MW to 620 MW, module shipments of 160 MW to 165 MW and gross margin between 25% and 27% for 2010 fourth quarter.
Actual sales and earnings recorded for the fourth quarter were higher than analysts' estimates.For full-year 2011, LDK Solar expects revenue in the range of $3.5 to $3.7 billion, wafer shipments of 2.7 GW to 2.9 GW, module shipments of 800 MW to 900 MW and gross margin between 23.0% and 28.0%. Analysts polled by Bloomberg are positive on the stock and expected it to deliver around 35% return in a year's time. The stock is trading at 4.9 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV