7. China Sunergy (CSUN) is a China-based manufacturer of solar cell and module products. The company sells solar products to module manufacturers and system integrators in China and the global markets.
In February 2011, the company signed a long-term wafer supply contract with GCL-Poly Energy Holdings, one of the world's leading wafer suppliers. Under the agreement, GCL-Poly will supply approximately 4,400 MW of wafers over the next six years. Delivery commenced in February 2011 and completion is expected in December 2016. The company recently signed supply contracts in Switzerland and Italy.
About 29% of analysts polled by Bloomberg rated the stock a buy and it is expected to deliver 28% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 5.3 times its estimated 2012 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV