8. Yingli Green Energy Holding (YGE) is the largest, vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturer worldwide. The U.S. accounts for 10% of the company's global sales, while China has a 70% share.
For fourth quarter of 2010, net revenue was $616.1 million and PV module shipments were up 21.6% sequentially, at record highs. Gross profit stood at $202.7 million, representing a gross margin of 32.9% for the quarter. Operating income was $142.9 million, indicating an operating margin of 23.2%. Net income was reported at $84 million for the quarter.
Actual sales were 86% higher than analysts' estimates, while actual earnings per share were up 238% at $0.54 per share, topping analysts' estimates.The company pegs PV module shipments for 2011 between 1,700 MW and 1,750 MW, up 60.1%-64.8% from fiscal 2010. The stock has 45% buy ratings and is expected to deliver 21% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 7.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV