8. Yingli Green Energy Holding (YGE) is the largest, vertically integrated photovoltaic manufacturer worldwide. The U.S. accounts for 10% of the company's global sales, while China has a 70% share.
For fourth quarter of 2010, net revenue was $616.1 million and PV module shipments were up 21.6% sequentially, at record highs. Gross profit stood at $202.7 million, representing a gross margin of 32.9% for the quarter. Operating income was $142.9 million, indicating an operating margin of 23.2%. Net income was reported at $84 million for the quarter.
Actual sales were 86% higher than analysts' estimates, while actual earnings per share were up 238% at $0.54 per share, topping analysts' estimates.The company pegs PV module shipments for 2011 between 1,700 MW and 1,750 MW, up 60.1%-64.8% from fiscal 2010. The stock has 45% buy ratings and is expected to deliver 21% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 7.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV