10. Canadian Solar (CSIQ) is a vertically integrated provider of ingot, wafer, solar cell, solar module and other solar applications.
For third quarter of 2010, net revenue was $453 million compared to $254 million for the same quarter in 2009. Net income for the reporting quarter was $26 million against a net loss of $15.6 million in the year-ago quarter. Annual solar panel shipments rose to 237 MW from 141 MW in 2009 fourth quarter.
Actual sales for fourth quarter were 8.3% higher than analysts' estimates, whereas actual earnings per share fell 5% below analysts' estimates.As part of its market diversification strategy, the company has increased sales to the Asia-Pacific and North America. Nonetheless, Europe remains the company's highest revenue contributor. The stock has 31% buy ratings and is expected to deliver 10% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 7.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV