1. ReneSola (SOL) is a China-based manufacturer of solar wafers and solar module products.
Net revenue during fourth quarter of 2010 rose 7.7% from third quarter of 2010. Net income came in at $61 million against a loss of $28.1 million in the same quarter last year.
Actual sales and earnings recorded for the fourth quarter were higher than analysts' estimates."Our strategic execution in 2010 generated strong operating cash flows and prudent capital expenditures that have significantly improved our balance sheet. Our net debt-to-equity ratio has been reduced to 33.8% in 2010 from 104.9% in 2009, positioning us well as we look to capture market share through capacity expansions. In addition to record revenues of US$1.2 billion and record shipments of 1.2 GW, we achieved impressive gross and operating margins of 28.9% and 20.4%, respectively, for the full year 2010," said Julia Xu, ReneSola's CFO. The company managed to secure 20 long-term contracts in 2010, representing about 1.3 GW of expected wafer sales in 2011. Total solar wafer and module shipments for full-year 2010 were at a record 1.18 GW. Analysts have buy ratings of 80% and expect the stock to deliver 74% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at 4.2 times its estimated 2011 earnings. >>To see these stocks in action, visit the 10 Solar Stocks Analysts Favor portfolio on Stockpickr.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV