2. Jinko Solar (JKS) is a China-based vertically integrated solar power products manufacturer.
For 2010 fourth quarter, the company's solar product shipments were higher than initially guided at 162.6 MW, representing a 20.6% sequential growth and 65.9% year-over-year growth.
Total revenue increased 156.9% year-over-year to $267.7 million, exceeding the company's guidance of $210 million to $220 million. Gross margin was 28.5%, compared to 16.2% for fourth quarter of 2009. Net income reported was $55.8 million, up 41.9% sequentially and 340% year-over-year.Reviewing the business performance, Kangping Chen, JinkoSolar's CEO, said in a press statement, "Throughout 2010 we expanded our business both in scale and in reach. Our successful IPO and follow-on offering significantly increased our brand awareness and helped us increase our market share, while strengthening our balance sheet and improving our bankability. Our dedicated sales and marketing teams, with new sales offices in Munich and San Francisco, established a number of long-term partnerships with leading global solar companies in Europe and North America while also capturing opportunities in fast-growing markets." The stock has analysts' buy ratings of 75% and it is expected to deliver 41% return in the next one year. The stock is trading at four times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV