WARREN, N.J., March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) expects to release first quarter 2011 earnings on Thursday, April 21, 2011 after the close of the market. The press release and financial supplement will be available shortly thereafter on Chubb's website at www.chubb.com.
A conference call will take place on the same day, Thursday, April 21, 2011 at 5:00 p.m. ET hosted by Chairman, President and CEO John Finnegan and other members of senior management. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet. To listen to the conference call log on to Chubb's website at www.chubb.com and click on the microphone icon. If you are unable to listen to the live webcast, a replay of the call will be available through Friday, May 20, 2011 on Chubb's website at www.chubb.com approximately two hours following the webcast.
You may pre-register to listen to the live conference call on Chubb's website at www.chubb.com by clicking on this press release in the press release category of our home page.
Certain statements may be made on the conference call that may be considered to be "forward looking statements" as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. It is possible that actual results may differ from any predictions that may be made. Additional information regarding factors that could cause such differences appear in Chubb's public filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.For further information contact: Glenn A. Montgomery908-903-2365 Diane Gentile908-903-3254 SOURCE Chubb Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV