NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Seaspan Corporation (NYSE:SSW) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it traded at $16.74 compared with its previous 52-Week high of $16.66. Seaspan is changing hands at $16.67 with 96,419 shares traded as of 10:57 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 280,000 shares over the past 30 days. Seaspan has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 31.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Seaspan Corporation owns and operates the containerships that are engaged in the deep-sea container transportation business in Hong Kong. The company charters its containerships pursuant to long-term, fixed-rate time charters to various container liner companies.
- Practice your SSW trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about SSW
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV