- A net loss for the year ended December 31, 2010 declined 36% to $15.4 million, or $1.30 per share, compared to a net loss of $23.9 million, or $5.02 per share, for the year ended December 31, 2009.
- The closing of a $50.4 million recapitalization transaction on October 15, 2010 restored the Bank to a “well-capitalized” status, with Total Capital to Risk Weighted Assets of 17.08% for PNBK and 16.54% for the Bank.
- Nonperforming assets declined for the fifth consecutive quarter by $40.1 million, or 28%, to $105.5 million compared to $145.6 million at September 30, 2009.
- Loans placed on nonaccrual decreased $4.0 million, or 42%, compared to the third quarter of 2010 and decreased $3.8 million, or 41%, as compared to the fourth quarter of 2009.
- Net charge-offs in 2010 were $8.1 million, a decrease of $5.4 million, or 40%, compared to the year ended December 31, 2009.
- Net interest margin improved 84 basis points to 2.91% in 2010 compared to 2.07% in 2009, which resulted in a $3.5 million, or 19%, improvement in net interest income compared to 2009.
- A $2.7 million, or 40%, improvement in pretax quarterly results compared to the third quarter of 2010 and a $3.5 million, or 46% improvement, as compared to the fourth quarter of 2009.
Patriot National Bancorp Reports Improving Results For 2010
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.