Commenting on the award, Executive Vice President and Harsco Infrastructure Group CEO Ivor Harrington, said, "This order from one of the world's largest blue chip organizations highlights the progress that we are making in increasing our presence in the key industrial and infrastructure sectors. Our combination of experience and expertise puts us in position to serve some of the biggest players in these important markets, and deliver the improved performance that our customers and shareholders expect."
Harsco Corporation is one of the world's leading diversified industrial services and engineered products companies. The Company serves industries that are fundamental to global infrastructure development and economic growth including metals, construction, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com.
The Harsco Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=361 .
CONTACT: Investor Contact Eugene M. Truett 717.975.5677 email@example.com Media Contact Kenneth D. Julian 717.730.3683 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV