Borders Stores In Greater Chicago Host Afternoon Of Free Fun With LEGO® Event For Kids Saturday, March 26
CHICAGO, March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
WhatGreat LEGO® building fun is in store for kids ages 8-12 at Borders stores in Chicago and surrounding areas. Up to 50 kids who attend Borders' free LEGO event will receive a free LEGO Racer, which they will have fun assembling at the event! Youngsters will also enjoy a number of racing-themed activities including a Checkered Flag art project, Pit Crew games as well as other games. (Events and activities may vary by store.)
Kids are encouraged to sign up at their local Borders to attend the Borders LEGO event. Visit www.borders.com and click on the Store Locator link for participating locations.When Saturday, March 26 at 2 p.m. Where Borders – State Street150 North State St. Chicago, IL 60601 Borders – Oak Park 1144 Lake St.Oak Park, IL 60301 Borders – LaGrange1 N. LaGrange Rd.LaGrange, IL 60525 Borders – Oak Brook 1500 16th Street, Suite DOak Brook, IL 60523 Borders – Orland Park 15260 S. La Grange Rd.Orland Park, IL 60462 Borders – Schaumburg 1540 Golf Rd.Schaumburg, IL 60173 Borders – Wheaton 101 Rice Lake SquareWheaton, IL 60187 LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2011 The LEGO Group SOURCE Borders
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV