PARSIPPANY, N.J., March 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- PDI, Inc. (Nasdaq: PDII) today announced that it will preside over the ceremonial NASDAQ Stock Market Closing Bell on Tuesday, March 29, 2011, at 4:00 p.m. ET at the NASDAQ MarketSite in New York City. PDI CEO Nancy Lurker will ring the Closing Bell together with members of the senior management team.
Lurker said, "Ringing the NASDAQ bell is a particularly meaningful event for PDI as we celebrate our return to profitability, significant new business wins, increased revenue growth and strategic acquisition of Group DCA. We are proud of our performance, market penetration and ability to forge long-term strong relationships with our pharmaceutical clients. This event is a great opportunity to thank our employees, shareholders, and board of directors, without whose support and dedication these major accomplishments could not have been achieved."
A live webcast of the Closing Bell ceremony will begin at 3:50 p.m. ET and can be viewed via The MarketSite Webcam by launching the link:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV