Geron Corporation (NASDAQ:GERN) today announced that it will host a live webcast of the analyst and investor meeting on its oncology programs being held in New York from 12:15 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, March 29, 2011.
Members of Geron’s oncology team and management, including Stephen M. Kelsey, M.D., FRCP, FRCPath, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer and Monic Stuart, M.D., Executive Medical Director, will present the progress of the company’s anti-cancer therapies in Phase 2 clinical development. The presentation will focus on the company’s telomerase inhibitor drug (imetelstat sodium - GRN163L) and the recently in-licensed peptide-conjugated paclitaxel derivative designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier (GRN1005).
The webcast for the live audio and slide presentation will be available at http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?p=irol-eventDetails&c=67323&eventID=3915265. The presentation will be archived for replay and available at the same address one hour after conclusion of the live event for a period of 30 days. It is recommended that listeners log on 15 minutes early in order to register and download any necessary software.
About GeronGeron is developing first-in-class biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer and chronic degenerative diseases. The company is advancing anti-cancer therapies through multiple Phase 2 clinical trials in different cancers by targeting the enzyme telomerase and with a compound designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier. The company is developing cell therapy products from differentiated human embryonic stem cells for multiple indications, including central nervous system (CNS) disorders, heart failure, diabetes and osteoarthritis, and has initiated a Phase 1 clinical trial in spinal cord injury. For more information about Geron, visit www.geron.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV