FirstCity Financial Corporation Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results
A conference call will be held on Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss Q4 2010 and full year 2010 results. A question and answer session will follow the prepared remarks. Details to access the call and webcast are as follows:
|Event:||FirstCity Financial Corporation Fourth Quarter 2010 Conference Call|
|Date:||Thursday, March 24, 2011|
|Time:||9:00 a.m. Central Time|
|Host:||James T. Sartain, FirstCity's President and Chief Executive Officer|
|Web Access:||FirstCity's web page --||www.fcfc.com/invest.htm or,|
|CCBN's Investor websites --||www.streetevents.com and,|
|Dial In Access:||Domestic||866-713-8566|
|Replay available on FirstCity's web page ( www.fcfc.com/invest.htm )|
The FirstCity Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=4413
FirstCity Financial Corporation is a diversified financial services company with operations dedicated primarily to distressed asset acquisitions and special situations investments. FirstCity has offices in the U.S. and affiliate organizations in Europe and Latin America. FirstCity common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market (Nasdaq:FCFC).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV