MOSCOW, March 24, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CTC Media, Inc. ("CTC Media" or "the Company") (Nasdaq:CTCM), Russia's leading independent media company, is today hosting a Capital Markets Day at The Sofitel St. James Hotel, 6 Waterloo Place, London, SW1Y 4AN.
The Capital Markets Day comprises a full day of presentations by CTC Media's management team and Co-Chairman Peter Aven, as well as guest speakers from Video International and TNS Russia. The event commences at 9:00 AM London time and will run until approximately 4:00 PM. Copies of each presentation given at the event will be available for download from 9:00 AM today from the investor relations section of the Company's corporate web site ( www.ctcmedia.ru/investors ). A recorded webcast of the event will be available on the investor relations section of the web site on Monday, March 28th.
CTC Media will provide further information on its operational strategy and growth drivers at the event and will provide its own market forecast of 15-18% compound annual growth in ruble terms for the Russian free-to-air television advertising market from 2010 to 2015. CTC Media will also announce that it expects its Russian television advertising revenues to perform at least in line with this market growth in ruble terms over the same time period.About CTC Media, Inc. CTC Media is a leading independent media company in Russia, with operations throughout Russia and elsewhere in the CIS. It operates three free-to-air television networks in Russia - CTC, Domashny and DTV – as well as Channel 31 in Kazakhstan and a TV company in Moldova, with a combined potential audience of over 150 million people. The international pay-TV version of the CTC channel is available in North America and Israel. CTC Media also owns two TV content production companies - Costafilm and Soho Media. The Company's common stock is traded on The NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol "CTCM".
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV