NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
KV Pharmaceutical Co. class A rose 14.6 percent to $9.95.
KV Pharmaceutical Co. class B rose 14.3 percent to $9.92.
US Gold Corp. rose 11.1 percent to $8.61.Jabil Circuit Inc. rose 10.9 percent to $20.99. Primedia Inc. rose 9.8 percent to $5.17. Media General Inc. rose 7.4 percent to $6.37. Valhi Inc. rose 7.2 percent to $23.06. Dex One Corp. rose 6.7 percent to $5.45. Gammon Gold Inc. rose 6.6 percent to $9.80. Hecla Mining Co. rose 6.3 percent to $9.26.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV