Immucor To Announce Fiscal Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results On Wednesday, April 6, 2011
NORCROSS, Ga., March 23, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Immucor, Inc. (Nasdaq:BLUD), a global leader in providing automated instrument-reagent systems to the blood transfusion industry, today announced that it will release its fiscal 2011 third quarter earnings on Wednesday, April 6, 2011 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call on Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) to discuss the results.
Investors are invited to participate in this conference call by dialing 1-888-324-9321 (Passcode: BLUD). Investors can also access the call via Webcast through the "Investor Relations" section at www.immucor.com . A copy of the press release will be available at the same Web address.
For those unable to listen to the live broadcast, a replay of the conference call will be available shortly after its completion and will be archived on Immucor's website for approximately 60 days. Additionally, investors may access a replay of the call for one week beginning at noon on April 7th by dialing 1-800-884-1527 (Passcode: 5870).About Immucor Founded in 1982, Immucor manufactures and sells a complete line of reagents and systems used by hospitals, reference laboratories and donor centers to detect and identify certain properties of the cell and serum components of blood prior to transfusion. Immucor markets a complete family of automated instrumentation for all of its market segments. For more information on Immucor, please visit our website at www.immucor.com .
CONTACT: Michele Howard 770-441-2051
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV