ROCKVILLE, Md., March 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) today announced that it will report its 2010 year-end financial results in a press release to be issued after 8:00 a.m. local time Monday, March 28, 2011 and will then hold an investor conference call at 10:00 a.m. The call will be hosted by Novavax's President and Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Rahul Singhvi and other members of senior management. The dial-in number for the conference call is 1 (877)-212-6076 (U.S. or Canada) or 1 (707)-287-9331 (International).
A live audio webcast of the conference call will be available at www.novavax.com under Investors/Events. A replay of the conference call will be available on Novavax's website approximately one-hour after the event for 90 days and a replay will also be available by telephone beginning March 28, 2011. To access the replay, dial 1-(800)-642-1687 and enter pass code 54520344.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, employs its cutting-edge technology to create next-generation vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases, such as pandemic and seasonal influenza and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). The company's proprietary virus-like particles (VLPs) technology and single-use bioprocessing system enables rapid vaccine development and production where and when it's needed, worldwide. The company has formed a joint venture with Cadila Pharmaceuticals, named CPL Biologicals, to develop and manufacture vaccines, biological therapeutics and diagnostics in India. Additional information about Novavax is available on the company's website: www.novavax.com.SOURCE Novavax, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV